Mongolia local travel agency of tour
Horse trekking to Terelj National Park & Gunjiin Sum Temple
Terelj National Park, Turtle Rock and Ariyabala Meditation Monastery and Gunjiin Sum Templeto read
Hiking trip in the Pure Nature
Khugnu khan Mountain, Elsen Tasarhai, Erdenezuu Monastery, Tuvhun Monastery, Naiman Lake, Orkhon waterfall, Hustai National Parkto read
Butterfly & Flower tour in Terelj National Park
Explore butterflies, flowers and photo safarito read
Eagle & Kazakh tour
Tsamba-Garav Mountain, Tolbo lake, Kazakh ethnic groupto read
Gobi Desert trip
Flamming Cliffs, Yol Valley, Khongor sand dunesto read
Khuvsgul Lake tour
Khuvsgul Lake, “Tsaatan” reindeer herdersto read
Descover the Ancient Mongolia & Buddhism
Kharkhorin, Erdenezuu Monastery, Tsenher hot spring, Lake Ugii, Uran Togoo, Amarbaysgalant Monasteryto read
Train tour to World Energy Center
Khamar Monastery, Terelj National Park, Turtle Rock and Ariyabala Meditation Monasteryto read
Bird watching tour
Ugii Lake, Tamir river, Terkh Lake, Tsenher Hot Spring, Erdenezuu Monastery, Orkhon riverto read
Nomadic family home-stay tour
Stay in the local herder family. Explore the nomad’s lifestyle, how to milk male stocks, how to make dairy products etc. Enjoy a traditional Mongolian dinner. Overnight in gerto read
Trekking to 13 th Century tour
You can try to wear Mongolian traditional customs & emperor’s outfit, Archery and ride horse and camel. Lunch at the complex. Continuing the trip to Terelj National Park and free stops on way for see Golden whip Chinggis Khaan Statue Complex.to read
We will start city tour in Ulaanbaatar including Main Square Sukhbaatar Chinggis Khan’s monument and National History Museum. Shopping at cashmere and souvenir shops. After lunch visit to Winter Palace of Bogd Khan, built between 1893 and 1903.to read
Eagle festival tour
Eagle festival, sightseeingto read
National Holiday- Naadam festival tour
The Naadam Festival is held all over the country, normally between 11 and 13 July and it is inherited from ancient time. Naadam Gala dinner and a folk concert in the evening.to read
TsagaanSar /Lunar New Year/ festival tour
Terelj National Park, Turtle Rock and Ariyabala Meditation Monastery, nomadic lifestyle.to read
Altantour company has been operating its business successfully in tourism industry since 2002. Our company receives tourists from all over the world, who are interested in visiting and exploring Mongolia. We work hard to fulfill our guests’ travel wishes and needs and make them be satisfied with their dream tour in Mongolia. The company expanded its business into tourism and built a tourist camp “Tumen Khaan”, which is located in Terelj National Park in 2011.
WHY ARE YOU CHOOSING US?
- We will provide 1L of mineral water per day per person without any charge during the trip because water supply is important in summer time of Mongolia.
- We will present a bag of stone salt which was made from seawater of the period of 350 million years ago as a gift to travelers who join with us for the tour.
- Travelers who participate in horse trekking tour will be awarded with a special certificate to be issued by Altantour company.
- We provide travelers with an inner sheet and sleeping bag when they stay in a tent and home stay.
- There is no additional charge for extra beds if two people stay in a ger at the “Tumen Khaan” tourist camp since it belongs to Altantour Company.
- It is free to propose tailor-made tours as per your desire even it is not on the home page of Altantour. Please feel free to contact us.
- We will conduct traveling for one person because it is local travel company.。
- 1 free space for every 16 pax that expenses in Mongolia.
- You will be provided by complex service in Mongolia such as tour, flight, car, guide and accommodation reservation.
OPTIONAL SHORT TRIPS
This tour gives you opportunity to discover and explore Mongolian history, culture and lifestyle within short period. The tours that you can choose are as under: City tour, Horse riding tour, Nomadic family home - stay tour, National holiday - Naadam festival tour and13th century tour.